Terms and Conditionslast updated: 4th march 2009
Copyright and TrademarksAll title and copyrights in and to the SITE and SERVICES (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations,video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SITE and SERVICES), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SITE are owned by SOFTWARE SUBMIT.NET
The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. SOFTWARE SUBMIT.NET or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Product.
No Materials may be reproduced, modified, displayed or distributed in any form or by any means without SOFTWARE SUBMIT.NET prior written consent.
LinkingThis website may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Software Submit.NET and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.
Acceptance to Terms and ConditionsThis Terms and Conditions is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the mentioned author (SKILLED SOFTWARE, SOFTWARE SUBMIT.NET) of this SITE and SERVICES, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SITE AND SERVICES"). By using the SITE AND SERVICES, you agree to be bounded by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the SITE AND SERVICES.
Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall no member of SOFTWARE SUBMIT.NET be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss, legal costs and defense or settlement costs) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if SOFTWARE SUBMIT.NET is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.
- We make every effort to pick up all new orders from the processing queue in 5 business days
- We make every effort to complete all new orders after they are picked up from the processing queue in 15 business days
- PAD file is validated against the Association of Shareware Professionals PAD file specification (http://www.asp-shareware.org/pad/)
- PAD files are hosted on SOFTWARE SUBMIT.NET, when no PAD file location is given in the PAD file
- Software is manually (BASIC, DELUXE, PLATINUM) or automaticaly (INSTANT) submitted to software directories by our consultants
- Customer understands and accepts, that a software cannot be sent to the categories that are not related to the category that the software title belongs to, as it would be considered as spamming and the consequences of reporting of such spam by that sites could be very severe.
- A HTML report is sent after the submission has been completed. No reports are sent when the submission is in progress.
- A e-mail address is created in one of our domains to manage the submissions and submission accounts. We redirect most confirmation e-mails to our e-mail account, to be able to create accounts on the download sites, activate and verify submissions
- Customer receives all logins and passwords for accounts created during the submission
- For electronic media press release to international media contacts, we email and distribute via public electronic wire press releases to between 60,000 and 100,000 global contacts points including journalists, analysts, freelance writers, media outlets and newsrooms. This submission is performed using 3rd party partner services. There is no report for this part of the package.
- EXPANDER package screensaver is based on a template and its customisation is limited
- Submission of a software or website to software download site, catalog, search engine or other media does not guarantee, that it will be listed there. We make every effort to maximize the submited-to-listed ratio, but we make no guarantee that the submissions will result in being listed.